Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just a few silly questions.....

Why am I always confused?
Why do I always feel that I don’t have enough dresses-though I have a cupboard full?
Why do I hate apples when everyone else seems to adore?! (Yuck!)
Why is the sky sooo high?
Why can’t clouds be as soft and fluffy as they seem so that we could play cloud hopscotch?
Why is pink a girly colour?
Why do I always lose my hankies?
Why can’t all days be weekends?
Why do I think that the British accent is so cute? (Actually I know the answer to this-coz of Hugh Grant J)
Why are some people such insufferable fools?
Why do some people put incredible mokkai that you have to go Vadivelu style “same blood?!” (U can’t point at me now-this is my blog, I have every right to say anything, even if it is aruvai no.1!)
Why did Ramarajan always dress in bright violent colours?
Why should all good things come to an end? (Don’t tell me coz best things have to start happening-I am very much satisfied with the good one itself, thank you very much.)
Why did I quit Eng Lit and study engineering? (Something I will regret forever)
Why should everyone come first?
Why can’t I become a baby again?
Why does life always surprise you nastily with unexpected twists just when you are perfectly comfortable?
Why can’t I stop rambling like this on and on?! (STOP!)






9 comments:

  1. I seldom ask myself,
    Why is there something instead of nothing?
    Which might divulge one's brain into rational explanation of world as a whole.
    There is plenty of thinking that never achives lift-off never casts light on issues of importance. Thinking without questioning is like drinking without swallowing. It is the part of us, to question and to learn. Powerful thought-provoking questions frequently has led to ground-breaking exploration, uncovering, unwrapping and exposure. Breakthrough questioning may involve challenging authority, conventional wisdom and spawning new beliefs. But my feeling is that it is the 'innocent information-seeking' "WHY" that is the most valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its because the world is what it is, full of questions and unknowns. If you had know answers to all these questions and if everything is very clear, then whats the fun in life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Oranje: Thanks for ur comments :-)
    @Karthik: Well if I knew the answers to these questions I would probably have come up with another set of questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why me ???

    Enna Kodumai sir ithu...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though you named them silly questions..many of these would have crossed zillion minds....keep rocking!!!! my favorite is your "serupu sogam" and your "cooking episode"

    ReplyDelete
  6. My question to you is..
    Why didnt you go to a doctor?? :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why, Why, Why . . .

    Why do I press harder on a remote control when I know the batteries are dead?
    Why do banks charge me a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money?
    Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
    Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
    Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
    Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
    Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
    Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
    If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
    Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
    Why do I constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
    Why do I keep running over a string a dozen times with my vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
    and
    my Favorite:
    Is a suicidal schizophrenic considered a hostage situation?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    So Anne Papa....I think its okay to ask Silly Questions....In fact, The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends(P,S and V ????-- if they're okay, then it's you....lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Konquistador: So from where did u copy all these questions V??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear In-Cognizant, Thank you for another dumb question....

    1) From where did I plagiarize all my assignments during Masters?
    2) From where did I download the pirated activation key to my new Kaspersky Antivirus?
    3) Which (English to Spanish) language translator i used....to impress Baudelia?(my mexican girlfriend)
    4) Which is the only search engine whose name can be used as a verb?
    .
    .
    5) How do I find out everything about anything....or vice versa?

    Its GOOGLE baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Please leave one (or many!). I sincerely appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...