Hurrah! Someone thinks my blog is great! And that someone is Ashwini! Thanks so much Ash!
In accordance with the rules of this award, I am supposed to share 7 things about me. Suddenly I seem to sharing toooo much information about me on my blog, no? Also what is this rule with SEVEN facts anyway?! Almost all the tags and awards, state 7 - as though it is a magic number! I am also supposed to pass on this award to other deserving bloggers, and I will do so when the time is right :-)
For now, here are 7 (more) things about me:
1. I’ve never stayed in a hostel. The first time that I ever lived away from my home/parents was at 23.
2. I hate it when people want to ask/say something serious but are are afraid to ask outright and so end their question/statement with “Haha! Jus kidding!” or “lol”! If you want to ask/say something then either have the guts to ask it or just shut up!
3. I also dislike people who endlessly whine and complain about their situation/life/job/family/whatever and yet never do anything about it. Cribbing on and off is fine –everyone does that at times. But If you are constantly unhappy/dissatisfied with something, then please try to find ways to improve the situation. If that is impossible, then you might as well accept your fate, shut up and just deal with it!
4. The first time I ever went to a disco was when I was 24. I just held a drink in my hand and hung around staring at people dancing on the dance floor!
5. I don’t see what the big deal is about alcohol. It simply makes me very sleepy. And gives me a headache too. And tastes bad.
6. I really wish that girls stop using the Tamil slang word for dude, “macha!” *shudder*
7. My longest running friendship is with A – we have been friends for more than 24 years! It amazes me at times!