Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If Only Life Had A Rewind Button


Have you ever felt that way? I have. Lots of times! I know that there are a blessed few who live with absolutely no regrets. Then there are others who fool themselves into thinking that they have no regrets. Unfortunately, I don’t fall into either of the two above mentioned categories. I accept that in my moderately short life so far, I do have a handful of instances which, if given a chance, I would like to change.

Does this sound interesting? Head over to Janhvi's Thoughtful Thoughts to read my guest post over there! Have fun!

Image Courtesy: Dreamstime

5 comments:

  1. Will surely do that as it looks very interesting...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A thoughtful thought Anne...
    Of course, every incident in our lives serves to teach us something and to transform us gradually, a little by little; whether for the better or for the worse, it is up to us to choose. What did I learn from the above?...From the second incident I learnt to trust my instincts. No matter what other people say, even if they say it in your best interests, it is important that you don’t shut out the quiet little inner voice inside you. Listen to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ash: Yes the only way to go is forward :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Please leave one (or many!). I sincerely appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...